Our Commitment to our Community
The Tipton Law Firm lawyers provide financial support to a host of Colorado, Pennsylvania, Nevada and other national non-profit organizations, such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Grace Flight of America, Knight Flyers, The Denver Dumb Friend’s League, the Susan G. Komen Foundation, and Big Brothers Big Sisters.
The Firm encourages attorneys to participate in bar associations, trade association and other professional activities. Firm attorneys have accepted invitations to present at state and local bar associations’ continuing legal education programs and at trade association meetings.
The Tipton Law Firm’s guiding philosophy is “to provide clients with more than they are paying for, more than they expect and more than others would provide under the same circumstances.” Our attorneys and staff are committed to providing professional, quality, and personalized legal services. Our unique approach to each matter involves familiarization with the client’s legal problems and issues and design of strategies to resolve them.
Our firm utilizes the latest technology to efficiently deliver legal services to our clients. We recognize that in today’s world, the practice of law is not just local but global as well. Technology and the internet provide a means to communicate with our clients and exchange information wherever they may be around the globe.
At the Tipton Law Firm, we strive to make your experience working with a lawyer a positive one. Our goal is to be your trusted advisor and counselor.
The Values We Live By
• Absolute Client Focus and Commitment – We are a client focused firm, we strive for excellence in our service and seek to continually exceed our client expectations.
• Always Proactive – Our proactive approach is to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Ethics Without Compromise – We have a duty to comply with the Code of Professional Responsibility and to use paramount skill and diligence in representing our clients.
• Investment – We invest capital and time in our firm, our people, and our communities.
• Innovation – We continually challenge ourselves to learn. We value innovation and embrace change that strengthens and improves our firm and our ability to serve clients.
• Teamwork – We enjoy strong unity in a supportive working and social environment. We celebrate our successes and individual achievements. Our team includes not only employees within the firm but our strategic partners. We seek to utilize and form relationships with the best professional advisers in the community who also assist in serving our clients (Industry Experts, Accountants, other Lawyers, Financial Planners, etc).
• Give Back to the Community – We have a commitment to support charitable causes and we encourage our employees to be involved in volunteer activities that support the community.